We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
Items purchased in-store & online can be returned for an exchange or store credit up to 30 days from the original purchase date. Items must be in their original condition accompanied by the original receipt.
Online purchases returned in-store that qualified for free shipping will be charged a restocking fee to cover costs. We offer free in-store pick-up to avoid these fees.
1. Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the original purchase date for an exchange or store credit.
2. Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
3. This Return and Exchange Policy applies to online purchases made through mountainlifestyle.ca
We do NOT return mounted skis.
We do NOT return bikes once they've left the store. Bikes purchased for in-store pickup will be subject to a re-stocking fee if returned.
Only items in their original condition will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. or with tags missing will not be credited. Undergarments are Final Sale. Special Orders Are Final Sale.
RETURNS VIA MAIL:
After contacting our Support Team to initiate a return, simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Mountain Lifestyle Outlet
115 Highway 33
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a Mountain Lifestyle error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number. *We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee or refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
To make your return via mail, please send back your item in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
1. Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
2. Your original receipt or packing slip.
ONLINE RETURNS IN-STORE:
We would be happy to return your item quickly and efficiently at our store location for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you.
To make your return in-person, you only need two things:
- Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
We are unable to offer direct exchanges/holds for online orders. Please see the return instructions above and place a new order for the correct item you need. This allows the product to be set aside promptly & shipped to you without delay. All returns will be refunded once they are received and processed.
HOW TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR RETURN:
Simply send us an email to